* COMMON SENSE, COURTESY AND LAW ABOUT EQUAL Pack out all of your trash and dispose of it properly in
* Allow campfire to completely burn everything and then extinguish. If possible always place rocks around the outside of the
campfire to contain the fire.
* Throw all cigarette butts in fire to burn up or pack out, those things last for years if thrown on the ground (or in lake).
* Bury all of your human waste away from the camping.
* Don't throw beer cans, pop cans, anything that will not burn in the campfire.
* Don't go shining your 3 million candlepower spotlights along the shore at night; some people are trying to sleep.